AUTOMOTIVE Cooperating with the most prestigious firms in the market
The automotive industry is demanding in special materials, standards and specifications. To serve you according to your requirements, we at Insuiz have expanded our commercial representation with Taiwan, offering high quality special screws, parts and sub-assemblies with a defect rate of less than 50 PPM.
Certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 14001, and automotive specific ISO / TS 16949, our represented company has its laboratory instrumentation certified by A2LA (American Association for Lab Accreditation).
- Quality bolts, nuts and sub-assemblies, according to customers’ needs.
- Manufacturer with IATF16949 CERTIFICATION
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)/ /IMDS (International Material Sata System) available.
- Total reliability
- Zero Defect Certification: 25~50 ppm (part per million) (Target: 0 ppm)
- Quality level: weekly production audits
- Good and fast development capability
- VMI (Vendor Management Inventory)
- Cold/Hot forging, turning, plastic injection and stamping, etc.,
- Other products: patents: Nordic Bolt & Nut, lock washer, aluminium H.T. processes